This course provides an overview of the risk management principles and frameworks in accordance with the international Standard AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009. The course then builds upon this knowledge to provide participants with the key skills and knowledge required to effectively identify hazards within their workplace and conduct a risk assessment of those hazards. It is suitable for anyone who is, or will be involved in these activities in the workplace.
The course will prepare participants to:
- Contribute towards an effective risk management framework for the business.
- Source and use information available in the workplace, including the outcomes of incident investigations, to identify hazards.
- Select, review and apply suitable methods to identify workplace hazards.
- Use established risk assessment tools to assess and prioritise workplace risks and evaluate existing risk controls.
- Document and communicate the outcomes of hazard identification and risk management activities to stakeholders.
Cost: $895 per attendee.
If you have more than 5 staff who wish to attend this course it may be far more cost effective to have QSM Group run the course in-house specifically for your organisation. This allows for the training to be tailored in accordance with your organisation's management systems and procedures.
|March, May (Full), August, November.
||Contact QSM for dates.
Contact QSM Group for latest course dates in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.